TO REGISTER – Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Teacher Bag Educational Materials Donors
American Dairy Association Indiana
Delaware County Farm Bureau
Indiana Sheep Association
Indiana State Poultry Association
Indiana Soybean Alliance
Indiana Corn Marketing Council
Indiana Corn Growers Association
National Watermelon Board
Your class must be registered by March 1st to receive the complimentary teacher bags.
Sign up must be completed by March 1, 2024.
Here are some of the educational opportunities
at the 2024 Farm Festival:
- Corn Maze furnished by A-1 For Fun (Bob Walsh)
- Cows will be available for milking also
- We are unsure of how many farm animals will be available this year. We will try to update as we find out.
- Different sizes of horses ranging from quarter horses to miniature horses
- Performed by Gary Willcox From Wabash, IN and Assisted by Becky Daughtery & FFA Members
- You can see the difference between the size of the implements and the time it takes to farm, from the “old days” to now
- Large Farm Implements
- Antique Horse-Drawn Farm Implements
- Blacksmithing -narrated by Phillip Hatton
- Saw Mill
- There will be a large variety of antique and new machinery
- There will be an old-fashioned “outhouse” and a “pitcher pump”
- They will demonstrate how they carve small handheld figures, animals, and other gadgets from wood
2024 Delaware County Farm Festival Scholarship Program
The Delaware County Farm Festival Committee offers scholarships of $500 annually through our organizational scholarship program designed to help students pursue an education with a preference in agriculture, finance or an agriculture-related field of study.
- Scholarship is open to high school seniors, current college students, members of Future Farmers of America.
- Participants of the Delaware County Farm Festival who have a minimum of one year of Farm Festival Service.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Priority will be given to those pursuing a degree in any of the following agricultural-related studies:
- Agribusiness and Applied Economics, Agricultural Communications, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Systems Management, Agronomy, Animal Sciences, Bio Chemistry, Botany and Plant Pathology, Entomology Food Science, Forestry and Natural Resources, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Youth Development and Agricultural Education, Agriculture Information Technology, Agricultural Business Management, Agricultural Sales and Marketing, or any other agricultural related field.
Submit application to:
Delaware County Farm Festival Committee c/o Becky Daugherty
301 N Co Rd 700 E
Selma IN 47383
DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2024