FARM FESTIVAL EVENT HOURS
EXHIBITS OPEN FROM 8:30AM – 8:00PM EACH DAY
Kid’s Pedal Pull
Sign-up is 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday
event is 6:00 p.m. Wednesday
- Awards given by Farm Credit Services
- The Young Farmers Association and the FFA will help with this event
Up to 40 pounds
41 – 55 pounds
56 – 70 pounds
Radio Remotes Both Days
Indiana State Police
8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. both days
Commercial and Informational Exhibits
- Look for our Farmer, Military & First Responder Heroes. Let’s All Thank Them for what they do and have done!!
- Many booths for your viewing pleasure
- Auction- Sponsored By GADDIS CHRYSLER -Tuesday, starting at 6:00 p.m. Bid on your favorite items.
- These items have been donated from area businesses and our farming community.
- All Meals will be served in Heartland Hall. (Look under the Food Tab for more information)
Again This Year……
This year we will be having an inflatable corn maze for the kids to test their skills in.
This is being brought to us by A-1 For Fun (Bob Walsh).
- Unfortunately, we will NOT be having cracklin’s this year, due to the supply of pork fat needed to make them.
- Good old-fashioned kettle corn popped to perfection over an open flame
- Will have tasting samples and kettle corn can be purchased for $1.00 per bag
- Cows will be available for milking.
- This year we will be having:
- Sheep with their lambs
- Many types of chickens
- A Donkey
- Miniature Longhorn
- Different sizes of horses ranging from very large to quarter horses and miniature horses
- Performed by Katie Morgan from New Castle, IN. Assisted by Lee Miller & Narrated by Marvin Gray
- Katie will be shearing during the day, and 1 or 2 sheep during the evening hours both days
- You can see the difference between the size of the implements and the time it takes to farm, from the “old days” to now
- Large Farm Implements
- Antique Horse-Drawn Farm Implements
- There will be a variety of antique tractors, tools and machinery.
- There will be an old-fashioned “outhouse” and a “pitcher pump”