NASH Pedal Pull
(Sign-up is 4 to 5 p.m. Wednesday; event is 5:30 p.m. Wednesday)
- Sponsored by NASH Radio (102.5 FM)
- Awards given by Farm Credit Services and NASH
- NASH, as well as, The Young Farmers Association and the Delta High School FFA will help with this event
- NASH DJ, Chris Carter, will be doing a live broadcast from 3-7 p.m. covering the NASH Pedal Pull
- Up to 40 pounds
- 41 – 55 pounds
- 56 – 70 pounds
Radio Remotes Both Days
WLBC Radio Tuesday -12p.m. to 2p.m.|Wednesday -12p.m. to 2p.m.
NASH Radio Tuesday -4p.m. to 6p.m.
WERK Radio Tuesday -2p.m. to 4p.m.|Wednesday -2p.m. to 4p.m.
BLAKE Radio Tuesday -10a.m. to 12p.m.|Wednesday -10a.m. to 12p.m.
Indiana State Police
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. both days
Commercial and Informational Exhibits
- Look for our Farmer Signs in Heartland Hall. Let’s All Thank A Farmer Today!!
- Many booths for your viewing pleasure
Auction– Sponsored By Gaddis Chrysler -Tuesday, starting at 6:00 p.m. Bid on your favorite items donated from area businesses and our farming community.
All Meals, with the exeption of the Concession Stand, will be served in Heartland Hall. (Look under the Food Tab for more information)
New This Year…...
This year we will be having an inflatable corn maze for the kids to test their skills in, and an inflatable combine. These are being brought to us by A-1 For Fun (Bob Walsh). This will be set up in the Community Building.
I U Health is going to have their lifeline helicopter make a touch down at this years’ festival. Of course this will be done if there are no prior emergencies or bad weather.
This year the Delaware County Extension Office and Purdue University will be having a drone demonstration…More info to come as soon as we get it
- Come and see how cracklin’s are made the old-fashioned way.
- Cooked over an open flame and put through a lard press
- Will have tasting samples — NOT FOR SALE
- Good old-fashioned kettle corn popped to perfection over an open flame
- Will have tasting samples and can be purchased for $1.00 per bag
- The Delta FFA will be entertaining children of all ages with an abundance of farm animals
- You may touch the animals and may ask questions about the animals
- Cows will be available for milking also.
- There will also be a young children’s Farm Play Area complete with grain boxes (like sand boxes) to play in
- The Farm Play Area will have a coloring area and a hammer and peg board area for young carpenters
- Different sizes of horses ranging from very large to quarter horses and miniature horses
- Performed by Will Herr & Lee Miller – Narrated by Marvin Gray
- You can see the difference between the size of the implements and the time it takes to farm, from the “old days” to now
- Large Farm Implements
- Antique Horse-Drawn Farm Implements
- There will be a variety of antique tractors, tools and machinery.
- There will be an old-fashioned “outhouse” and a “pitcher pump”